Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Friday, May 25, 2007

I Already Know the Answer

Last night I learned some powerful lessons from the pastor of the True Worship Restoration Center in Madison, Tenn.

Pastor Keith McNeal, an awesome man of God, taught me that I am God's friend and when I go to God in prayer I should go as a friend of God. Also, when I go to God, I already know the answer to what I'm seeking. God then gives the answer to the answer.

Other things I learned:

-- The more God you have, the more power you have.

-- To be successful you have to become God's friend.

(And this is one that really hit home for me):

-- God separates people from you if they are not chosen to do what you are chosen to do.

Amen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a wise and positive pastor. Great!
God brings some people into our lives forever; and some others just long enough to help us learn something.

Shai said...

God gives the answer to the answer. Deep! This post struck a chord in me.

Cappuccino Soul said...

Shai,
I know. When I heard it I was like--whoaa!