Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Monday, July 26, 2010

It's a Family Reunion: Part 1

We hugged, kissed, danced, sang, laughed, told stories, and ate ourselves silly last weekend at the family reunion, where the descendants of Thomas and Laura Grier gathered together in Charlotte, N.C. (Laura was my great great grandmother and I just discovered her name a few days ago!) There’s nothing like the love and joy of family to renew your spirit and fill you up with enough energy to last until the next one!

                                          Gigi and Granddad
                                                           

        Gigi and Meikai

                                                         
Gigi and Monica
                

     

      Gigi and Demetrus

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh….this is great….I am glad you all had an AWESOME Time!
GiGi is getting so big!

Cappuccino Soul said...

Thank you! We had a GRAND time and yes, my little lady is getting so BIG!!!

alicia

Anonymous said...

My gosh, she is changing so quickly...Hope you are having a fabulous summer.

CH

Cappuccino Soul said...

Hey CH,
Isn't she getting big? We are really enjoying the summer -- although the heat is almost too much!
I hope you all are doing well.

Alicia

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that I missed it this year. I had such a great time last year. I all ways enjoy being with my Sisters (smile)and with you and GiGi.

Love MaDear

Cappuccino Soul said...

This was another side of the family altogether --different from last year, and boy, did we have a ball! We missed you too!
Love,
Alicia