Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Raining Dreams

My daughter asked me what I was going to dream about as she was listening to the rain fall outside our window. The rain used to alarm her, but now she says it’s soothing.

I told her that I didn’t know what I was going to dream about – I usually just let whatever dreams come, happen. She told me she was going to dream about the rain.

“I always decide what I’m going to dream about -- I never let my mind decide,” she said.

“You know, that’s really powerful,” I told her. And it is – I think I’ll try that next time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now this is powerful……

Cappuccino Soul said...

Girl. My little lady Never ceases to amaze me!

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Unknown said...

Out of the mouth of babes, such wisdom comes! I like her focus!

Cappuccino Soul said...

Regina,
That's a good point -- focus. She's awe inspiring. :-)
alicia

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work MaMa,fruit don't fall far from the tree.

Love Ya Both
MaDear

Cappuccino Soul said...

MaDear,
I'm smiling.
:-)
Thank you.
Love,
Alicia