Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Friday, November 02, 2012

Al Gore on the Global Warming Crisis


“As many know, the Chinese expression for "crisis" consists of two characters side by side. The first is the symbol for "danger," the second the symbol for "opportunity."

―-Al Gore, An Inconvenient Truth: The Planetary Emergency of Global Warming and What We Can Do About It


And here's what I imagine Al Gore is saying as he watches the catastrophe of Sandy along the East Coast:

"I tried to tell ya! -- but y'all didn't wanna listen to me."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

Cappuccino Soul said...

Great! Please come back again to visit.

alicia

Anonymous said...

I always used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of internet therefore from now I
am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.


My blog post - summer internship