Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Monday, January 20, 2014

"for black boys....." staged readings January 25, April 2014 in Charlotte


If you're in Charlotte, come out to witness the staged reading of "for black boys who have considered homicide when the streets were too much" written by Keith Antar Mason, directed by Alicia Benjamin, and featuring: Que'Orris Brion, Vincent Freeman, and Arthur Miller.

When and Where:

Saturday, January 25, 2:30 p.m.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Public Library (Main Branch) – Francis Auditorium
310 N. Tryon St., Charlotte, FREE!

April 2014 (date to be announced soon), 7 p.m. – The Arts Factory, Black Box Theater, 1545 W. Trade St.Charlotte, FREE!
Friday, March 28, 7 p.m. (CANCELLED)
LATIBAH Collard Green Museum, 720 Tuckaseegee Rd., Charlotte 

who is my god

who is my mother

who is my father

do you care for me

do you love me

do you love me
                                                                                         (from for black boys.....)

Thank you Josias Kue for the magnificent flyer. You are very talented and we appreciate you! We also owe a big THANK YOU to Jonita Edmonds and Shelley Book of the Public Library of Charlotte Mecklenburg County (Main Branch), and T'Afo Feimster, Founder and Director of the LATIBAH Collard Green Museum.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy, I wish I could be there. You know that I love this.

MaDear

Cappuccino Soul said...

Oh boy! I wish you could be there too! I'll give you a report. Of course, one of the shows I will try my hardest to tape.